Upcoming Quarterly Meetings
- September 5-7, 2018 CUCSA Meeting – UC ANR
- December 5-7, 2018 CUCSA Meeting – UC Davis
- March 2019 CUCSA Meeting – Local Meetings TBD
- June 5-7, 2019 CUCSA Meeting – LBNL
Recent Campus Updates
Regents Public Comment
CUCSA delegates and UC staff in general are encouraged to attend regents meetings and participate in public comment. The following link describes the guidelines for public comment:
You can sign up on the day of the meeting outside the meeting area. According to the policy (Regents Policy 1302 http://regents.universityofcalifornia.edu/governance/policies/1302.html), you may call the Office of the Secretary and Chief of Staff after the Notice of Meeting for The Regents meeting has been published. Although it says to call, we recommend you send an email to the Secretary and Chief of Staff (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you would like to see an example of the public comment process, you can view the following video:
The staff member from UCSC can be heard at 01:19:40.
- 2016-2017 Workgroups and Assignments
- 2015-2016 Workgroups and Assignments
- 2014-2015 Workgroups and Assignments
- Additional Workgroup Resources